DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Digital Marketing Spending Market 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The digital marketing spending market is poised to grow by $128.83 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 6.53%
This study identifies the growing proliferation of digital marketing software as one of the prime reasons driving the digital marketing spending market growth during the next few years. The market is driven by global digital transformation and increased credibility.
The report on the digital marketing spending market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The digital marketing spending market analysis includes the type segment and geographic landscape.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading digital marketing spending market vendors that include Alphabet Inc., Dentsu Group Inc., Facebook Inc., MaxAudience Inc., Microsoft Corp., Silverback Strategies Inc., Twitter Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Vivendi SE, and WebFX.
Also, the digital marketing spending market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Search ads – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Display ads – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Social media – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by Platform
- Mobile devices – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Desktops – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Platform
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Dentsu Group Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- MaxAudience Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Silverback Strategies Inc.
- Twitter Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Vivendi SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2u6my6