DUBLIN, Oct. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Marble Market Research Report by Colour, Application, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Marble Market size was estimated at USD 57.87 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 61.31 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.28% reaching USD 83.42 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Marble Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Marble Market, including European Marble Centre, EUROPEAN MARBLE COMPANY INC., Fox Marble, HELLENIC GRANITE Co, Jiangxi Rare Earth Corp., Marble Trend, Milestone Marble & Granite LTD.,, Molycorp Inc., Santucci Group S.r.l., and The Marble Factory Ltd.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Marble Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Marble Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Marble Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Marble Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Marble Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Marble Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Marble Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Availability of a large number of quarries around the world
5.2.2. Demand for infrastructure development in developing economies
5.2.3. Increasing use of marble finishes in home and kitchen interiors
5.3.1. Need for proper maintenance, susceptibility to acid etching
5.4.1. Technological advancements in quarrying equipment such as use of 3D modelling software
5.4.2. Rise in hotels and hospitality sectors
5.4.3. Trend of setting up relaxation zones and spas like Hamams
5.5.1. Increasing demand for other stones such as granite
6. Marble Market, by Colour
7. Marble Market, by Application
8. Americas Marble Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Marble Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Marble Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. European Marble Centre
12.2. EUROPEAN MARBLE COMPANY INC.
12.3. Fox Marble
12.4. HELLENIC GRANITE Co
12.5. Jiangxi Rare Earth Corp.
12.6. Marble Trend
12.7. Milestone Marble & Granite LTD.,
12.8. Molycorp Inc.
12.9. Santucci Group S.r.l.
12.10. The Marble Factory Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lue3fk
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets